Páginas

domingo, 23 de março de 2008

My Birds




My Birds

Tom asked me and I tell all of you about my Bird pictures.

The tanagers is an American songbird. There exist four species in North America: Summer, Western, Hepatic, and the dazzling Scarlet Tanager. About two hundred species live only in the tropics. These birds used be found from Caribbean region to South America.

The endemic “Saira Azul” ( photo) (Emberizidae Thraupinae Dacnis cayana) lives in Brazil in forest areas.

I live near an urban forest in Rio de Janeiro where birds, insects, flowers and tropical plants show off.

You are welcome!

Luiz Ramos

6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Você tem razão, banzo é uma coisa séria...mas...fazer o que né?! Voltei aqui fora de blogagem coletiva, porque achei teu blog interessante. E como voltei a estudar inglês e tenho que praticar, será bom ler teus post. Good week!!

Marcos Santos disse...

Luiz

Vim aqui ver algumas fotos e clicar nos anunciantes. Tem que faturar um pouco. O leite tá caro.

Abraços
do Marcos

Karuema disse...

I also like birds but here in Nordic countries they are not so colorful as in your country. You visited my phtoblog , but I also have a diary, in Estonian language, and in this you can find some very primitive videos from last week - spring is coming to North.Birds are back from south:)
http://karuema.blogspot.com/2008/03/linnud.html
http://karuema.blogspot.com/2008/03/minu-koduloomad-vol-1.html

Sacha disse...

Thank you for your visit on my blog! the photographs of your blog are magical
I like the birds
Good week !
Sacha

Tom disse...

Thank you
These are stunning... I will be back later... now I MUST sleep. but tomorrow I will return

Tom :O)

Madalena Barranco disse...

Luiz, o que seria da paisagem se não fosse o passarinho azul a encantá-la? Algo assim como a fada azul, para colorir a imaginação. Beijos.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin